What goes up must come down...
Salams all..This gal here (me!!)is really disappointed.. know why??Our tigers became cats yesterday..after what they showed last weekend, do we have to see that?? We all were so eagerly waiting for this match, and did it have to be like this??? Don't feel like commenting about it anymore.. except that Ashraful is becoming a BIG HERO.. hey, I keep changing favourites, so now he has become my favourite player.. 3 cheers for Ashraful, the Ashar ful of Bangladesh. (Sorry for praising, but couldn't help doing that.. know why I don't praise them? Coz just the moment after they got praised, they do just the opposite. So let's hope this wonder boy,although i praised him, goes on showing some more wonder today..)
Just reminded me of that line of a song I heard somewhere-What goes up must come down..Gave us a BIG lesson-"don't get overwhelmed for a joy, (specially when it is about BD cricket team), you might get heart-broken soon".
I am still wondering, should I stop writing now and transfer myself to next room to watch the cricket.. hmmm.. still wondering..I think I should finish it first.. Miss doe isn't letting me finish it, she started chatting and kept me in real suspense.. she won't tell me what.... and she goes on telling me I am going to get a call from someone!!!! Can anyone guess, who can I get a call from today???(Although I am pretending to be really worried, I am actually excited, because since I changed my number recently, I hardly get any call, lolzz)
Hey guess what.. I just shut her up by saying I got a call from an unknown number..SSSHHHH!!!Don't tell her, it is a big lie, I said that to stop her from bugging me..so that she gives me some time to finish this blogging. he he.. isn't that cruel of me.. yeah it is!! She is on brb now, I will tell her as soon as she comes back, let me finish with it now.
So, is that it for today?? Yeahhhh I guess.. Got loots to do-confess the truth to miss doe.. and then say bye to her..then go to watch the cricket(By now, I already decided to watch it. Know why? Though I am wondering whether to watch the match or not, I secretly opened a cricket website to check the score, and what I found out is really encouraging for BD, though I wonder how long it will last!!). Hey you guys, hope the best for my team.. Last chance for them to show they can do it against England as well.
Go Ashraful, Go BD team. Show the world YOU CAN DO IT (WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN)!!!
May ALLAH be with them. Ameen.. hey say that prayer with me too..bye guys.. all the best for BD again!
(Noticed one thing? I tried my best to write in full form English today.. though some mistakes might be there)
Got to go, I can see Miss Doe is back.

7 Comments:
madam, is this public humiliation or what? Tai tho sobai bole..manushke turst kora jay na..not even this gal_in_black.
But hey..you know why she said all that? That's because she couldn't find anything to blackmail me. But I have won the battle missy :P. You still couldn't get the info out of me and I will make you suffer whole day from suspense!!*evil laughter*
wait wait wait.. things have already changed by now.. we r back to what we were(rn't we,chumbum).. i love u huny.. and no1 cares who won or lost. cos in friendship, there is nothing to lose.. and in a friendship like ours, every moment is to pave it even stronger.. ektu ektu man oviman to thakbei, ete borong shomporko aro bare.. lolz.. i m helping u with sumthing, will tell u later miss doe.. n to u guys, i already got to know what she was keeping me in suspense for..lolz. that small thing??!!!-1 sis wanting to meet me cos i m interested in Islam..!!lolz-n u made such a big issue from it!! that's nothing. is it??next time keep me in suspense for bigger issues.. (eg .... u giv it!)
N nother new news.. I M REALLY SORRY i praised Ashraful like that.. didn't i tell u guys, BD team k praise korte nei...eder abar nojor beshi pore..hey, abar amak dosh dio na..amar kono dosh nei, ami kichu korini.. ami kicchhhuu janina.. y Ahsraful did a very nice duck today, i no nothing abt it..don't blame me please...n dear ashraful, better luck next time.(didn't u guys miss his boundaries, well i did certainly).. still hoping for a fighting score from bengal tigers (or cats?, well both r from same genus)hi hi..
Asholey I agree with u, Bangalis here were so excited about BD's win against Australia no1 even remembered to thank Allah. So in the time of need, nojor to lagbei, tai na?
And Ashraful is a really talented player masha Allah. Ammu boltesilo je we cud never imagine je Australiar moto ekta team BDr moto ekta team ke bhoi pabe. Did u c Ricky Ponting's face? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Becahara, bhoye katol hoye porsilo. Ashraful made the impossible possible (by the grace of Allah of course ;)
Is it true that Ashraful is the youngest player to score a century in first match or something? 'm a bit lost coz shobai different kotha bole.
thankz ishi, great to hear that u also agree with me.. well i guess all bd ppl r thinking the same.. and u watched that game, at the end the spin bowlers did put up a fight.. we lost, but not like tigers. and it is a shame for England to lose five wickets to make those 208 runs. n ishi i m grateful to u, for taking ur time and reading my silly blogs and posting a comment on them.. hey, and yeah Ashraful is the youngest test centurian.u still shud confirm by checking cricket related sites.(mayb ppl doubt coz benggalider abar ekta obbhash ache, boyosh lukabar, lolz)
in my previous comment, i meant we lost, but not like cats.. sorry for the mistake..
hey chumbum, where did u go? i m missing u lyk hell. m i not? u logged in, but u didn't reply to my offline msgs.. too bad too bad.. anyways go ahead with ur exams, best of luck.. dream abt hols..me also dreaming, abt what.. i will tell later.
Post a Comment
<< Home